Were we able to convince you of the value of efficient communication?
Take the initiative!
We look forward to receiving your application.
We have no job openings currently, but we would be happy to receive your unsolicited application.
This is what's important to us:
- You know where you are headed and have decided to take the path of PR.
- You enjoy conventional press work as well as social media, events, campaigns, conceptualization and strategy planning.
- You have a sense for whether a topic is newsworthy, for which PR strategy is best for our customers' success, and you know how to address different target groups.
- You win us over with your creative ideas.
These are your qualities
- You are service-oriented and motivated
- You like to write and appreciate a well-written press release
- You remain optimistic even when the going gets tough
- You can independently organize yourself and your work in order to keep everything under control
- You don't hide your sense of humor but share your good mood with us in the office
- You want to work with friendly customers and are a team player
If you'd like to submit an unsolicited application, please send your complete resume and references by e-mail only (max. 3 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.